Jorge Lorenzo's mother, watched Win in MotoGP Jerez 2015!

MotoGP Jerez race dominated all 2015, (3/5), Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha Movistar) turned out there that makes her enthusiasm flared up. Not about the certainty of the contract the 2016, but MotoGP is somebody special watching it on the edge of the path

"I'm very proud of myself and the whole team who have brought tremendous hard work, because we are experiencing an issue that is outside the ability," said Lorenzo.

Jorge Lorenzo's mother, watched Win in MotoGP Jerez 2015!

Lorenzo revealing blinds ranging from problematic helmet foam in Doha, the pain in Austin and ban in Argentina so unable to exert real potential.

"This time I was able to easily do all weekend balapa especially in braking. Sometimes I have trouble means in times when braking, this time there is no problem, "nice.

"I was able to brake a little later, enter easily round the corner and can be streaked around the bend as well as accelerate fast, everything was perfect. When it's like this, inevitably had to win the race, "body size.

"Today is a very special mother's day and, because my mother was watching the race and look at my win and tomorrow my age step on 28 years," proud youth born May 4, 1987 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Jorge Lorenzo's mother, watched Win in MotoGP Jerez 2015!"

Back To Top